Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trey's Surprise Visit

 Let me tell you about my surprise!!  Justin, my brother in law told Chris and I in Florida when we were on vacation that we needed to come to their house on July 12th for a surprise for Natalie for their anniversary.  I had totally forgotten about it until Natalie called me on the 11th and asked, "Do you know about a surprise for me from Justin?"  Of course I lied and said no.  After I got off the phone I went to find Chris and I said, "I have to go to Nat and Justin's tomorrow after church.  You and the girls can stay here, but I think he has some surprise in store for Natalie."  Well, Chris's eyes get HUGE and he says, "Is tomorrow the 12th??"  I said, yes it is.  He says, We have to go.  Pack the kids stuff and after church we will go to their house.  Chris was acting kind of funny about the surprise and he wouldn't tell me.  Well, after church we go to Nat's house and I see Sherri and Michael's car and get excited.  Well I go in and Trey and his girlfriend Rosalyn have flown in by surprise from California!!!  No one knew except Trey, Michael, Justin, and Chris.  It was an awesome surprise!!  We haven't seen Trey in 2 years and we had never gotten to meet Rosalyn yet. 
Addie, Easton, and Claire had a big time in Easton's pool.

Dad, Trey, Rosalyn, Addie, me, Claire, Nat with Easton, and Justin.  (my sweet Chris was taking the picture)


1 comment: