Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Claire









Claire turned 1 on July 3rd!!  I can hardly believe it.  I worked Friday so we decided to postpone her gathering until Saturday night.  Well, after all the Tornado scare, which we watched from our front door by the way, and after we ate our big steak dinner Claire was ready for the bed and not interested in having cake.  So, we had her cake eating celebration yesterday on Sunday afternoon.  She had the best time digging in to her cake, with help from her big sister Addie. 

5 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that she is already a year old!! Time sure does fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Rebecca!! Just you wait, your baby girls first year will fly also!!! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe the girls are almost 1?! I hope you are doing well. Sorry we missed each other. It has been crazy around here...when is it not?! Know I love you and miss you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody put a brick on these kids' heads. Sigh. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! You are so loved.

    ReplyDelete