Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hard Times

This month has been a challenge for so many. I had a wonderful friend have a miscarriage, my friend Lynn in the previous post lost her husband Tuesday and she buried him today, however he is in Glory with his Lord and Savior!! Over 100 people have died this week due to the tornadoes and high winds that we have received over the past 72 hours, and my heart is so heavy for someone I love. We all need prayer!! Literally everywhere I have turned this week there is destruction. Satan is on attack!! A girlfriend's husband is leaving her and he suffers from alcoholism, another friend's child suffers from an eating disorder. Literally I found this all out this week!!!!
I started reading Life Interrupted this week in my Bible study time and wow do I need to read it!! The author tells us that these "interruptions" are actually divine interventions. If God is going to bring us to "it" He will bring us through "it"!! Lord I hope so because I don't know how strong I am!!
Good night all! I love you

1 comment:

  1. My sweet friend...I have had you on my heart all week! I love you sister! You are so strong with our Lord!

    ReplyDelete